Overview of Active@ File Recovery 20 Features
- Recover deleted files after Recycle Bin has been emptied or files were deleted while by passing the Recycle Bin
- Recover files lost due to accidental disk formatting damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure
- Recover photos & pictures deleted from a USB Flash or images lost after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash)
- Data restoring when partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors
- More pre-defined file signatures recognition: Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MDF), Virtual Hard Drive Files (VHDX)
- Support for Microsoft’s ReFS versions 3.x file system data recovery
- Improvements in Linux/Unix JFS and XFS file systems data recovery
- Improved handling of dynamic virtual disk arrays: Microsoft’s LDM & Linux’s LVM
- Improved software stability while working with damaged disks
- Improvements in Windows Storage Spaces partitions handling
- Data recovery for ReFS file system having non-standard sector sizes: 1024, 2048 & 4096 bytes
- Improved Custom Signatures scripting for user templates creation to search deleted file by their signatures
File System Supported of Active@ File Recovery
- FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2/3/4, BtrFS;
- HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives, USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash;
- RAID reconstruction (RAID-0/1/5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
- Windows Servers 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!