Overview of Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate 20 WinPE Benefits
Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based Active@ Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment.
Ultimate edition includes also Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems as well as standard BIOS. Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows or Linux boot disks for any type of media (CD/DVD/BD/USB). Ultimate version also includes the Active@ File Recovery – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. Active@ File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).
Overview of Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate 20 WinPE Features
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Last Chance recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes
- Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures)
- Includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) low-level disk and file inspector
- Includes Active@ File Recovery recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?