Overview of ActivePresenter Professional Edition 8 Benefits
With the full-featured editor, ActivePresenter allows you to edit audio/video, tweak the look and feel of content, and define the branched scenarios easily and effectively. Supporting the latest web standard HTML5 and the ability to integrate with Learning Management Systems, the content created with ActivePresenter can be delivered virtually to any devices and platforms.
ActivePresenter can help educators demonstrate and teach the use of software features. Students can record video and audio as they demonstrate the proper procedure to solve a problem on an interactive whiteboard.
With SCORM-compliant output, ActivePresenter is suitable for authoring interactive eLearning/eTraining courses which can be easily imported into enterprise training systems. Training personnel can easily track and evaluate learners’ performance.
Overview of ActivePresenter Professional Edition 8 Features
- You can even just record the screen and publish to desired output without additional editing thanks to smart capture technology.
- It integrates almost features which are usually used in screencasting making the authoring process become more creative.
- Create engaging interactive screencasts, software demos and SCORM-compatible training courses with less time and effort.
- It is easy to create screencast videos, presentations, and documents to share on popular video/slide sharing sites such as YouTube, SlideShare, Vimeo…
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit only
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside Have a Request For Software or Have a Problem?