Overview of apulSoft apUnmask
This is an audio plugin to amplify components of the audio that are psychoacoustically masked by other components.
To achieve this, apUnmask uses parts of the detector algorithm of the opus high-quality audio compression codec. Signal components that would get removed by compression are extracted.
These can normally not be heard as they are masked by louder components in time and frequency. apUnmask enables amplifying and sculpting the masked content and adding it to the music.
Moreover, to shape the frequencies of the extracted signal, it is fed through a linear phase graphical equalizer. It features a bezier curve smoothed frequency response without overshoot.
Features of apulSoft apUnmask
- Insert it on the master track or an individual track to be enhanced.
- Adjust the master gain until a reasonable amount of delta signal is visible.
- Toggle the delta listen button to hear the “ghostly” sound what would be removed by the opus codec. This is what normally lives in the shadows of your music.
- Experiment with the resolution knob to find the most interesting components.
- Tweak the EQ curve to extract and boost the good stuff.
- Turn off delta listen and enjoy the result.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Ultra ISO [Mount/Burn] + Rufus [Bootable]
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?