Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 R47.0.0 [64 bits] | 1.64 GB
Year / Release Date: 2020
Version: 2021 64 bits
New Features in AutoCAD 2021
One of the highlights of AutoCAD 2021 is the new Drawing History feature, which shows users all the changes made to their drawings over time. Users can also compare two versions in the context of the current drawing.
The other big addition to AutoCAD 2021 is a new integration with Google Drive. This allows users to open DWG files from Google Drive directly in the AutoCAD web or mobile app, and save the DWGs back to Google Drive once they’re finished. Users can do the same directly from DWG attachments in *****.
Enhancements in AutoCAD 2021
Autodesk has also improved several existing features for the new version of AutoCAD. The DWG Compare feature now supports external references (Xrefs) attached to drawings. Xref Compare will automatically notify users if a referenced drawing has changed, and users can compare the changes in the context of their current drawing.
AutoCAD 2021 also improves the Blocks palette, letting users sync recent blocks to cloud storage for access from web or desktop. The new Libraries tab (formerly the Other Drawings tab) shows users their five most recently used block libraries for quick access.
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64-bit only) – Not tested
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit only) – Not tested
– Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher) – Tested in W10 Pro 1903
– Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
– Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
– Multiple processors: Supported by the application
– Memory Basic: 8 GB
– Recommended: 16 GB
– Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
– High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
– Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
– Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
– Disk Space 7.0 GB
– Network Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
– .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later
Carefully read the instructions and be guided by the images.
If you make a mistake after having entered a license, it is very difficult to solve it (I made it and it took me +5 hours to fix it)!
AUTODESK 2021 PROGRAM INSTALLATION
1. Execute the setup of the program to be installed.
2. Click next to everything and wait for the installation to finish.
3. Close program & see system tray and close app too. (Important!)
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!