Free Download Autodesk Inventor OEM full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a professional 3D CAD software for product design and engineering.
Overview of Autodesk Inventor OEM
With Inventor OEM, developers have access to the same API supported by Inventor. Unlike the add-in approach, which extends Inventor, It allows developers to create their own branded products based on Inventor. Branded products present their own identity while at the same time being completely compatible with other Inventor applications.
It view as a means to further extend Inventor technology into new markets and industries. Inventor OEM can be used as a platform by independent developers to create products to address unique market needs or respond to niche opportunities.
In building their branded product, developers can use part, assembly or drawing level functionality (assembly requires part, drawing requires assembly). It’s extensive range of translators can also be included allowing data to be read into the branded application in a wide variety of proprietary and industry standard formats.
Features of Autodesk Inventor OEM
- Parametric modeling
- Assembly modeling
- Drawing creation
- Design automation
- Simulation and visualization
- Component generators and calculators
- Mechanical concept and layout design
- Model-based definition
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- CPU: Recommended:3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores / Minimum:2.5 GHz or greater
- Memory: Recommended:20 GB RAM or more / Minimum:8 GB RAM for less than 500-part assemblies
- Graphics: Recommended:4 GB GPU with 106 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant / Minimum:1 GB GPU with 29 GB/S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Display: Recommended:3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200% / Minimum:1280 x 1024
- NET: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation
All download links are redirected to freesoft.id
& Download on freesoft.id
Click download button below to download your file