Avast Ransomware Decryption Tools contains all 20 available ransomware decrypters available from Avast. It can help decrypt files encrypted by the following forms of ransomware:
- AES_NI: a ransomware strain that first appeared in December 2016. For encrypting files, the ransomware uses AES-256 combined with RSA-2048;
- Alcatraz Locker: a ransomware strain that was first observed in the middle of November 2016. The ransomware uses AES 256 encryption combined with Base64 encoding;
- Apocalypse: a form of ransomware first spotted in June 2016.
- BadBlock: a form of ransomware first spotted in May 2016;
- Bart: a form of ransomware first spotted at the end of June 2016;
- BTCWare: a ransomware strain that first appeared in March 2017 and since then five variants appeared. The ransomware uses two different encryption methods – RC4 and AES 192;
- Crypt888: (also known as Mircop) is a form of ransomware first spotted in June 2016;
- CryptoMix (Offline): (also known as CryptFile2 or Zeta) is a ransomware strain that was first spotted in March 2016. In early 2017, a new variant of CryptoMix, called CryptoShield emerged. Both variants encrypt files by using AES256 encryption with a unique encryption key downloaded from a remote server. However, if the server is not available or if the user is not connected to the internet, the ransomware will encrypt files with a fixed key (“offline key”);
- CrySiS: (JohnyCryptor, Virus-Encode, Aura, Dharma) is a ransomware strain that has been observed since September 2015. It uses AES-256 combined with RSA-1024 asymmetric encryption;
- EncrypTile: a ransomware that we first observed in November of 2016. It uses AES-128 encryption, using a key that is constant for a given PC and user;
- FindZip: a ransomware strain that was observed at the end of February 2017. This ransomware spreads on Mac OS X (version 10.11 or newer). The encryption is based on creating ZIP files – each encrypted file is a ZIP archive, containing the original document;
- Globe: a ransomware strain that has been observed since August 2016. Based on variant, it uses RC4 or Blowfish encryption method;
- HiddenTear: one of the first open-sourced ransomware codes hosted on GitHub and dates back to August 2015. Since then, hundreds of HiddenTear variants have been produced by crooks using the original source code. HiddenTear uses AES encryption;
- Jigsaw: a ransomware strain that has been around since March 2016. It is named after the movie character “The Jigsaw Killer”. Several variants of this ransomware use the Jigsaw Killer’s picture in the ransom screen;
- LambdaLocker: a ransomware strain that we first observed in May 2017. It is written in Python programming language and the currently prevalent variant is decryptable;
- Legion: a form of ransomware first spotted in June 2016;
- NoobCrypt: a ransomware strain that has been observed since the late July 2016. For encrypting user’s files, this ransomware uses AES 256 encryption method;
- Stampado: a ransomware strain written using the AutoIt script tool. It has been around since August 2016. It is being sold on the dark web, and new variants keep appearing. One of its versions is also called Philadelphia;
- SZFLocker: a form of ransomware first spotted in May 2016;
- TeslaCrypt: a form of ransomware first spotted in February 2015;
- XData: a ransomware strain that was derived from AES_NI and like WannaCry, it uses the Eternal Blue exploit to spread to other machines.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
1. Extract and run the executable file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
File: Avast Ransomware Decryption.zip
Virus Total: 00/61
in collaboration with TeamOS
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Ultra ISO [Mount/Burn] + Rufus [Bootable]
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?