Overview of Disk Sorter 12 Benefits
DiskSorter provides a number of built-in file classification plugins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and allowing one to classify files by the file type, extension, user name, creation, last modification and last access dates, etc.
Moreover, users are provided with the ability to generate various types of pie charts, categorize and filter file classification results and save file classification reports into a number of standard formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV, XML and the DiskSorter native report format.
Further more, IT and storage administrators are provided with the ability to submit file classification reports from multiple servers and NAS storage devices to a centralized SQL database and analyze disk space usage history trends for one or more file categories per server and/or per user across the entire enterprise.
Overview of Disk Sorter 12 Features
- DiskSorter Main GUI Application
- DiskSorter File Classification Pie Charts
- Classifying Files in Network Servers and NAS Storage Devices
- Classifying Files in Network Servers
- Batch File Classification Operations
- Batch File Classification Mode
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?