Free Download HomeGuard Professional 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows PC it is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks.
Overview of HomeGuard Professional 9 Benefits
HomeGuard records web activity and automatically blocks all adult and inappropriate content in websites in addition to customizable website block and allow lists and filtering based on file types (e.g.: exe downloads or online flash games).
It also records detailed reports on usage of programs including active usage time, run time, bandwidth used, mouse clicks and keystrokes typed in each program with the option to block or time limit certain programs or games. Plus screen capture, periodically or based on specific activities, chat and email monitoring and filtering, printer and USB devices monitoring and blocking, Internet time restrictions, network connection monitoring and filtering, email notifications and more.
HomeGuard runs, by default, in stealth mode completely hidden and undetectable, however, it can be set to show warnings to users when anything is blocked. Either way it is uninstallable, unclosable and cannot be bypassed using proxy servers.
Monitoring Data collected by HomeGuard on monitored (client) computers can be viewed remotely using the HomeGuard server component which keeps a main database of monitoring records that is securely and automatically synchronized with client computers with support for compression and 256-bit strong encryption of all data transferred over the network. The server component runs as a Windows service and can also be used to remotely change monitoring and blocking settings.
Overview of HomeGuard Professional 9 Features
- Porn filtering based on websites content not just names
- Websites blocking by name or URL, blacklists and whitelists
- Time and event based screenshots capture
- Restrict programs/games usage times or completely block a program
- Keylogger Tool
- Web search monitoring and blocking
- Detailed program usage statistics
- Network monitoring and blocking
- USB storage media monitoring and blocking
- File monitoring and blocking
- Monitor and block deleting and moving of files.
- Printer monitor
- Monitor printed files and/or block printing altogether.
- User and time specific monitoring
- Choose which users to monitor and at what times.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
All download links are redirected to freesoft.id
& Download on freesoft.id
Click download button below to download your file