IObit Driver Booster Pro 7 Overview
Updating drivers is usually an initial step to avoid hardware failure, system instability and hidden security vulnerabilities. To update drivers regularly is also an effective way to enhance your overall PC performance, and maximize your gaming experience.
Based on cloud library, IObit Driver Booster Pro can always be the first to identify outdated drivers, and download and update driver at an unrivaled speed. With the backup feature, it is an easy, effective and risk free solution to keep your drivers up-to-date.
For high performance of your windows system, software and hardware need to work accordingly with each other. So it is necessary to get device drivers regularly updated and always function properly. Driver Booster 6 checks and updates over 2,500,000+ device drivers from Intel, Nvidia, and AMD etc. to help you reduce system freezing and crashing.
Features of IObit Driver Booster Pro 7
- Download and Update Outdated Drivers with One Click
- Enhance Hardware Functionality for Top Performance
- Specialized Driver Tweaking for Top Gaming Experience
- Automatically Identify Outdated Drivers
- Support More Comprehensive Hardware Devices
- Enjoy Priority to Update Outdated Drivers Promptly
- Backup Drivers for Safe Restore
- Download and Update Drivers up to 300% Faster
- Automatically Update to the Latest Version
- Optimized scan logic in Boost module for less resource consumption.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Ultra ISO [Mount/Burn] + Rufus [Bootable]
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?