Free Download Remote Desktop Audit 21 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to monitor the activity of users who access your servers via remote desktop.
Overview of Remote Desktop Audit 21
This program is designed for monitoring the activity of users who access your servers via remote desktop.
All information about remote desktop sessions across your servers will be collected in one place, thereby allowing for in-depth data analysis and providing valuable new insights.
Thanks to data filtering and aggregation, you can raise the bar for data reports and view them in both tabular and graphical representations.
Features of Remote Desktop Audit 21
- Collect information about Remote Desktop Sessions (Terminal Server Session) from one or more hosts, in one place
- No need for software agents on remote hosts – all you need to do is to check the servers you want to analyze in the list
- Use powerful filters for remote desktop session logs to make data analysis much easier
- Aggregate logs by server, user, IP address, or time
- Calculate additional parameters in user sessions based on logs, such as session duration, or group sessions by server, user name, and IP address
- View event logs and user sessions in both tabular and graphical representations
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
All download links are redirected to freesoft.id
& Download on freesoft.id
Click download button below to download your file