VEGAS Pro is here to make your video production more efficient than ever before. Explore multiple nested timelines, industry-leading HDR editing tools, and an easy-to-use, yet powerful color grading workflow. In combination with over 30 new features, VEGAS Pro provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will supercharge your video production.
Editing. Work smarter, not harder.
Nobody edits faster than a passionate creative with VEGAS Pro at hand. The timeline editing tools make editing fast and easy. But more importantly, they bring out your creativity, because ideas flow freely when you’re not preoccupied by clumsy editing tools. No NLE enables you to edit, think and create more effectively than VEGAS Pro.
Organize projects and speed up your workflow with nested timelines. Move easily between timelines within the master project, or access your nested timelines as stand-alone projects to work on them independently.
With Smart Split you can remove whole sections of a video clip and leave behind a virtually undetectable edit with complete flexibility to adjust the results if you need to in order to get it just right. No more ugly jump cuts!
“Hamburger” menu system
This innovative menu system enables you to customize high-traffic areas of the user interface so you can find the tools you need quickly while at the same time keeping the workspace clutter free.
Color Grading. Simple as a brush.
Powerful, professional-level color grading tools empower you to do your best work, and the color grading workflow in VEGAS Pro provides fast, powerful, flexible options for everything you need to do. Provide the final perfect look of your film, even in HDR.
Unified Color Grading workflow
Take your color grading and correction to the next level with the new unified workflow in the Color Grading panel. Import and export LUTs, adjust colors with color wheels, curves, and much more. Supports HDR color adjustments beautifully.
Have you created the perfect color look? Want to use it on multiple clips, in other projects, or share it with other VEGAS users? Export your color grading settings as a LUT in .cube format for easy application to other files anywhere LUTs can be imported.
HLG HDR Support
Join the HDR leader on the cutting edge. Work with HLG or HDR10 files in the ACES 1.1 color space. Preview in HDR in the VEGAS Preview window or to an external HDR monitor. Grade colors in HDR with HDR-enabled video scopes. Deliver in full HDR glory–even to YouTube.
Special Effects. Enlighten your viewers.
With complete support for Open FX plug-ins, VEGAS Pro features a wide range of built-in effects and can use your third-party effects from the industry’s top plug-in Manufactures. With the ability to create effects chains at four different levels that can include up to 32 plug-ins per chain, you have all the room you’ll ever need to get as creative as you want.
Stretch and deform your video in virtually any way imaginable with the Mesh Warp effect. From something as simple as mapping a video to the side of a building in another video, to creating crazy distorted video effects, the possibilities are endless.
Optical-Flow Slow Motion
With carefully-crafted proprietary optical flow technology, VEGAS Pro creates video frames your camera didn’t shoot to fill in between actual frames and give you incredibly smooth slow motion.
Creative compositing modes
A complete set of compositing mode options makes VEGAS Pro a powerful compositing tool. Add the output of two clips, subtract one from the other, or calculate the difference. Get creative!
Audio Editing. Set the tone.
A great film needs great sound to underscore and intensify your visuals and create a moving auditory experience for your audience. VEGAS Pro provides a complete audio environment with tools for professional audio editing. With full VST interface support, dozens of effects and real-time rendering, no other NLE provides a digital audio workstation feature set as robust as the tools in VEGAS Pro.
Robust multitrack audio environment
VEGAS Pro includes powerful audio recording and editing tools for the most demanding productions. Record audio in a multitrack environment with input buses, professional metering, punch-in recording, unlimited tracks and more.
Extensive audio effects
VEGAS Pro supports standard VST interfaces. Apply effects to tracks, individual events on a track auxiliary audio buses and the Master bus. Choose from more than 40 included signal and effects processing tools and automate effects with real-time envelope control.
Audio synchronization for multicam
Leverage your audio waveforms for automatic synchronization of multiple video files on separate tracks, to make multi-camera event editing quick and efficient.
Final Delivery. Render, don’t surrender.
All your hard work would mean nothing without the ability to deliver it in the formats you need…and as quickly as possible. VEGAS Pro offers tons of delivery options and makes it easy to choose the most common formats and templates, or completely customize your project renders. You’ll always hit your target delivery no matter what the final output requirements.
GPU accelerated rendering
With support for cards from the industry’s leading manufacturers including NVIDIA, AMD and Intel, VEGAS harnesses the power of GPU processing from the most popular graphics cards to accelerate rendering of popular AVC and HEVC formats to as much as twice the speed.
Support for up to 8K
Modern productions push the limits with higher and higher resolutions. VEGAS Pro supports up to 8K files from beginning to final delivery, so now you can deliver stunningly high resolution files for super-large format projection or any other high-resolution need.
• Motion Tracking: On the high demand of the users, VEGAS now brings you Built-In Motion Tracking. This excellent feature enables you to conveniently track any kind of object in your video and apply your choice of filters or special effects on them easily!
• HDR Color Support: Edit your videos in remarkably fresh appearing HDR quality with VEGAS Pro’s newest ground-breaking feature; High Dynamic Range (HDR) Color Support.
• Powerful Video & Audio editing: Have the most amazing editing experience with VEGAS’ new and improved audio & video editing feature.
• Video Stabilization: Turn out the shakiest of videos into an outstanding quality with VEGAS’new and intuitive video stabilization feature.
• 360° editing: The highly demanded 360° editing feature is nowhere! Get the best experience out of your VEGAS Pro by setting up your video as a 360° Give your viewers a completely different and interesting video experience by using this feature.
• Add Missing Stream: It also finds the missing portion of your video or audio with the help of VEGAS renewed (Add Missing Stream) feature.
• Multicamera Editing: Edit your multicamera productions effortlessly with the help of this wonderful feature. Smoothly switch between a virtually unlimited number of video sources and give a new life to your videos.
• FX Masking: This feature allows you to add a filter or special effects on any part of your video. Limit the effect to a particular section of the video by applying a mask to concealed logos, license plates or faces without affecting the rest of the video.
Highlight VEGAS Pro 18:
• Industry-leading hardware acceleration
• AI-driven tools
• Sophisticated color grading options
• Industry-leading HDR support
• Powerful plug-in management
• Powerful audio editing & mastering with SOUND FORGE Pro 14
• Video noise reduction tool
• Flicker filter
What’s New in MAGIX VEGAS Pro 184.108.40.2062:
New Features for this update:
• Official ProRes support
• GPU Process for Input Device Transform processing
• P3-D65 HDR templates for RenderAs dialog
• New preference for event edge double click, disabling the toggle to Expanded Edit Mode by default
• Added support for extended GPU names in Driver Update utility
• Added better region support in Driver Update utility
• Added support for 10th, 11th generation Intel integrated GPUs and Xe GPUs in Driver Update utility
• Fixed behavior for templates customized for mono in the MP3 encoder
• Render As dialog properly saves favorited templates
• Adding an audio FX automation envelope no longer crashes after applying an FX package
• Dragging and dropping an FX default now correctly inserts the default preset
• Track Motion window now retains its position between sessions
• Green Channel Only preset for Channel Blend plugin now handles alpha properly
• Fixed crash when trying to open Blackvue Dashcam HEVC file
• Added support to read files in an MP2 container that contains AC-3 audio
• Fixed crash when using the Slow Motion plugin in low memory situations
• Added support for DCH drivers in the Driver Update utility
• Fixed crash which may occur when using some NewBlue plugins
• Media Generator UI will now open after a double click to add the generator to the timeline
• Fixed crash when opening the Render As dialog when the AVC plugin cannot be accessed
• Handling of hardware encoders changed to avoid crashes if hardware cannot support them
• Fixed Driver Update utility so it accurately displays information for previously unsupported NVidia GPUs
• AVC files rendered at a custom frame rate now create valid files
• Amplitude Modulation audio plugin will now stay in sync no matter where playback starts on the timeline
• Fixed crash on systems which OpenGL cannot be initialized
• Added support to read files in an MP4 container that contain AC-3 audio
• Distorted UI in Render As dialog for some systems is now fixed
• Crash which can occur when drawing wave streams on the timeline has been fixed
• Fixed crash which may occur when syncing the timeline with the FX automation timeline
• Rende rAs dialog now remembers its previous size and position
• Projects with the Timecode plugin included on them will no longer crash when rendered
• Background of the Render Options dropdown corrected to properly show text in all interface color schemes
• Fix issue where Auto-Update fails due to “Application still running” error. (This will not have any effect for users until the next update.)
• Channel blend custom presets from previous versions of VEGAS Pro now work the same in VEGAS Pro 18
• Fixed crash that may occur when undo is executed and a file is removed from the project in the process of the undo
• Fixed crash that may occur when an empty audio event is added to the timeline
• Fixed crash that may occur when drawing an empty audio event on the timeline
• Crash when editing a bezier curve in the Pan/Crop window has been fixed
• Updated OpenVino library to support 11th generation Intel Core CPUs
• Change to avoid crash while applying an audio plugin during playback
• Prevent a hang which could occur when opening files that require an activation
• Customized templates are displayed as expected in the Render As dialog
• Errors in the search field for the Render As dialog have been resolved
• Selecting the P2 encoder in the Render As dialog correctly sets the folder and file name fields
• The application closes properly if the user opens the Media Generators window during the session
• Using the Credit Roll media generator no longer causes the application to freeze or crash
• Crash that may occur when drawing a nested timeline event on the main timeline has been fixed
• Support hardware HEVC 4:2:2 decoding on newer Intel processors
• Fixed crash when building audio proxy on nested timelines
• AVC files that have erroneously been detected as VFR now are detected properly
• Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
• Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
• RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
• Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
• Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
• Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Francais
Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français
Treatment: No installation required, no activation required, It’s already activated. Run & enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc
All download links are redirected to freesoft.id & Download on freesoft.id
Click download button below to download your file