Free Download MasterCook full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It will organize your recipes, create cookbooks, and manage your diet.
Overview of MasterCook
Organize your recipes, create cookbooks, and manage diet and nutrition with this tool. Flexible tools for home cooks and professional chefs to organize your kitchen and cooking activities.
Features of MasterCook
- Flexible tools for home cooks and professional chefs to organize your kitchen and cooking activities.
- Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Start or manage special diets using thousands of built-in recipes or add your recipes and cookbooks.
- Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal.
- Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Select suitable recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more