Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Overview
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 unparalleled productivity for any dev, any app, and any platform. New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, like code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
From this page you can download following Version and Edition:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (AIO – All in One: Enterprise, Professional, Community [v15.9.0]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Updates & Fixes for versions [15.4.0-15.7. 0]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Enterprise, Professional , Community, BuildTools, TestProfessi onal, TeamExplorer )
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Build Tools [v15.6.x]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 14.0.25420.0 1 Update 3 Enterprise x86 x64
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 14.0.25123.0 0 Update 2 Enterprise x86 x64
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 14.0.25123.0 0 Update 2 Professional x86 x64
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate VL [English]
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (Portable) x86 v10.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual Studio 97 6.0 2002 2003 2005 2008 + MSDN Library + Service Packs + Fixes
Features of Microsoft Visual Studio 2019:
- Find and fix bugs sooner
- Build smarter apps, fast
- Integrate with the cloud
- Collaborate efficiently
- Deliver quality mobile apps
- Level up your language
- Craft your ideal IDE
- Optimized for performance
- Deliver software faster
- Stay ahead of the curve
System Requirements and Technical Details:
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, for educational institutions and Corporate (release with long-term service is not officially supported but works in practice)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (Update 2919355): Basic, Professional, and Corporate
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (with the latest Windows updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Hard disk space: from 1 GB to 40 GB, depending on the installed components.
- At the request of the workers, Microsoft broke down with the installer of the build tools itself.
- Processor with a clock speed of at least 1.8 GHz. It is recommended to use at least a dual-core processor.
- 2 GB of RAM: 4 GB of RAM is recommended (at least 2.5 GB when running on a virtual machine)
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Ultra ISO [Mount/Burn] + Rufus [Bootable]
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?