NextUp TextAloud 4 Overview
TextAloud is the leading text to speech program, available with exciting premium voices (including several languages) from ATT, Cepstral and NeoSpeech for the best in computer speech for your PC. TextAloud uses voice synthesis to convert text into spoken audio.
This program TextAloud reads text from email, web pages, reports and more, aloud on your PC. TextAloud can also save your daily reading to MP3 or Windows Media files ready for playback on your iPod, PocketPC, or even on your TV with Tivo’s Home Media Option.
Features of NextUp TextAloud 4
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
- Proofread your own writing
- Listen to that report while you’re on the treadmill
- Find help for someone with a reading disability
- Create messages for your answering machine
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading
- Listen to information while you work on something else
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
- Listen to an eBook during your commute
- Study English as a Second Language
- Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
- Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
- Find a great new tool to study for exams
- Listen to text read in other languages
- Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
- Create audio files for computer games
- Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?