Overview of OkMap 14
OkMap is an interactive software which allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps that you have either bought or scanned.
OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information.
Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets automatically altitude data and estimates travel times.
Features of OkMap 14
- Calibration / display raster maps (over 30 image formats)
- Display vectorial maps
- Display hybrid maps (raster + vectorial data)
- Ability to open multiple maps simultaneously
- 9 cartographic projections of the most used
- Database with over 500 predefined projections by geographic area
- Database with over 300 datum
- Viewing 3D raster maps on Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Map add-ons management (icons, comments)
- Vectorial data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- GPX data management (waypoints, tracks, routes)
- Selecting multiple objects with the mouse
- Context menu (right mouse)
- Auto-info function
- Zoom, autofit functions
- Moving map function in 3 modes
- Customizing toolbar
- Showing yes / no toolbar
- Showing yes / no statusbar
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!