Free Download PDF Mixer standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to mix and organize PDF Pages of 2 or more PDF files.
Overview of PDF Mixer
This creative PDF page organizer utility enables users to mix two or more PDF pages, add PDF pages into existing PDF files or save them to a new file. You can easily record, copy, rotate, delete, switch, and merge PDF pages in multiple PDF files.
It enables you to insert blank pages, images, scan new pages from the scanner, import pages from MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text files into a PDF file.
You can use the drag and drop option or manual navigation for selecting the source of the document. Change the order of the pages quickly, using few clicks of your mouse, as long as you activate the Drag mode.
Features of PDF Mixer
- Mix and Organize PDF Pages
- Record, Copy, Rotate, Delete, switch and Merge PDF files
- Import WORD, Excel & PowerPoint Files into PDF
- Set the Password and Permission to the PDF
- Add Blank Pages, Copy Pages, and Insert Images
- Convert Other Formats to PDF
- Drag Mode and Multi-Select Mode
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Password: 123