Free Download Red Gate SQL Dependency Tracker full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a powerful tool to visualize complex databases.
Overview of Red Gate SQL Dependency Tracker
This tool helps you visualize complex databases. It allows you to dynamically explore and document all your database object dependencies using various graphical layouts.
It integrates with SQL Server Management Studio, so you can explore a database by right-clicking in the Object Explorer.
Features of Red Gate SQL Dependency Tracker
- Quickly understand the database by graphically tracking database object dependencies
- Rapidly document database dependencies for archiving, reporting, version control, and auditing
- Quickly visualize areas of complexity with dependency diagrams and a text-based dependency checker
- Track dependencies between several related databases in the same diagram and project
- Find potential orphans with no dependencies on other objects to help clean up a database
- Visualize dependencies from within SSMS by right-clicking in the Object Explorer
- Search, sort, and filter objects
- Include or hide constraints, system objects, and filegroup dependencies
- Show the source SQL scripts for objects
- Analyze the impact of changes as objects are added automatically
- Print directly from the diagram or export as PDF
- Export XML definitions of dependencies for offline processing
- Load/save diagrams as projects to use offline
- Proprietary dependency engine, independent of the SQL Server, says depends on the table
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more