Free Download Siemens Simcenter Flotherm 2021 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it uses advanced CFD techniques to predict airflow, temperature, and heat transfer in components, boards, and complete systems, including racks and data centers.
Overview of Siemens Simcenter Flotherm XT 2021 Benefits
It’s also the industry’s best solution for integration with MCAD and EDA software.FloTHERM is the undisputed world leader for electronics thermal analysis, with a 98 percent user recommendation rating. It supports more users, application examples, libraries and published technical papers than any competing product.
FloTHERM integrates with popular MCAD and EDA tools. Its XML import capability simplifies building and solving models, post-processing results automatically. FloTHERM’s automatic sequential optimization and DoE capabilities reduces the time it takes to reach optimized design, allowing it to be deeply embedded in the design flow.
FloTHERM lets engineers focus on design, delivering the most accurate results possible within engineering timescales. Its SmartParts and structured-Cartesian method offers the fastest solution time per grid cell. The FloTHERM “localized-grid” technique supports integrally matched, nested, non-conformal grid interfaces between different parts of the solution domain.
Overview of Siemens Simcenter Flotherm XT 2021 Features
- Accelerated Thermal Design Workflow
- Robust Meshing and Fast Solver
- Usability and Intelligent Thermal Models
- Thermal Characterization and Analysis from Component to System
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended