TechSmith Snagit 2020 Overview
TechSmith Snagit is the only screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program.
Techsmith Snagit – The award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM.
Capture and share an article, image, or Web page directly from your screen. Or, capture and share any part of any application that runs on your PC. Automatically save in one of 23 file formats, or send to the printer, to your e-mail, or to the clipboard.
Features of TechSmith Snagit 2020
- Capture anything on your screen
- Capture a screenshot or video
- Edit with a few clicks
- Scrolling Screen Capture
- Extract the text from a screen capture
- Create Animated GIFs
- Trim Video Clips
- Share – send captures where they need to go…instantly!
- Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
- Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
- Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
- Don’t waste time cropping your captures. Snag exactly what you need, with just a click.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Internet Download Manager.Utorrent File Downloader
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Winrar x64.Winrar x86.Keygen for Activation.Portable.Repack.For MacOs
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?