Free Download Helios Software TextPad 8 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a powerful, general purpose editor for plain text files.
Overview of TextPad 8
This is a powerful, general purpose editor for plain text files. Easy to use, with all the features a power user requires. It is designed to provide the power and functionality to satisfy the most demanding text editing requirements.
In addition to the usual cut and paste capabilities, you can correct the most common typing errors with commands to change case, and transpose words, characters and lines.
Features of TextPad 8
- Huge files can be edited, up to the limits of virtual memory. See Specifications for the actual limits.
- Supports Universal Naming Convention (UNC) style names, and long file names with spaces.
- CUA compliant keyboard commands.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish user interfaces.
- A spelling checker with dictionaries in 10 languages.
- Multiple files can be simultaneously edited, with up to 2 views per file.
- Warm Start feature lets you restart exactly where you left off.
- In addition to the usual cut, copy and paste capabilities, selected text can be case shifted and block indented, and characters, words and lines can be transposed. Cut and copied text can be appended to the clipboard, as well as replacing its contents.
- Text can be automatically word-wrapped at the margin, or at a specified column, if it does not fit on a line. In this mode, text can be split into separate lines where wrapping occurs, or lines can be intelligently joined, preserving paragraphs.
- OLE2 drag and drop editing for copying and moving text between documents.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability. The undo buffer can be optionally cleared when a file is saved, or by using the Mark Clean command.
- Block (column) selection mode, and visible display of tabs and spaces.
- A keystroke macro recorder, with up to 16 active macros.
- Sorting, using up to 3 keys.
- Text can be automatically aligned and indented, relative to the previous line, to aid block indentation.
- The right mouse button pops up an in-context menu.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
All download links are redirected to freesoft.id
& Download on freesoft.id
Click download button below to download your file