The Forgotten Tapes: Analog Nightmares
Release Date: January 23, 2023
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Exploration, Horror, Retro, First-person, 3D
Developer: Aaron Wise, Vidas Salavejus, Lachlan Shelton, TobiasM, VoltzGamez, Luke Van Zandt, Elegant Crow, Sulfer, D. Zenith
Publisher: Bloody Vulpine
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4, Unity, in-house
Steam User Rating: not enough reviews
Interface Language: English
Audio Language: English
Crack: none, DRM-Free
Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: i7-5820K / Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: GTX 1060 (6 GB) / AMD RX 580
HDD Space: 9.8 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
The Forgotten Tapes: Analog Nightmares is a collection of 9 games from various developers all focusing on a central theme. The game allows the player to choose from a series of VHS tapes & play a story based on said theme. Forgotten Tapes is the first collection in a new series from up & coming developers, from a community of multi-talented individuals with varying degrees of experience.
Forgotten Tapes: Analog Nightmares will spook, scare & make you question what you just saw out of the corner of your eye.
The theme for this collection is Analog Horror. We understand that Analog Horror can be many things. A Radio, a TV, or even a Camera. But we have 9 carefully curated stories to tell that you may not have seen before, with some surprising twists along the way. Analog Horror has been a staple in the Horror genre for many years, & now we want to bring our stories to life. So grab your floppy disks, load up & get ready for an exciting trip down Analog lane!
9 Analog Horror Games:
- The Other One: (Directed by TobiasM) – An innocent trip to an abandoned house ended with the discovery of worlds and secrets that he would rather never learn about. A seemingly ordinary camera playing seemingly ordinary recordings will reveal a reality that will change his perception of the world forever.
- UV Goggles: (Directed by Lachlan Shelton) – Gretchen Toys has released their ALL NEW pair of UV Goggles! View secret messages and drawings with the most advanced ultra-violet vision goggles your kids will ever use!
- Consume: (Directed by Aaron Wise) – An eerie emergency broadcast echoes through the house but all is quiet. Where did everyone go Reports of violence & strange behavior among individuals are affecting your local area. Not everything is as it seems.
- The Door: (Directed by Luke Van Zandt) – Explore a mysterious facility while satiating strange forces. Whatever you do, do not open the door that knocks.
- Garrison Broadcast: (Directed by Vidas Salavejus) – There is no world. There’s no one out there for you. TV screen is Garrison. Don’t go outside. Never go outside.
- Bobo’s Quest: (Directed by D. Zenith) – After finding an old tape recording of an unfinished game your grandfather used to work on before his mysterious disappearance, you decide to take a peek at ‘Bobo’s Quest’. Though you soon find out that things aren’t what they seem.
- Night Sight: (Directed by VoltzGamez) – Control footage of a person’s day-to-day life as you watch strange occurrences unfold.
- Funhouse of Blood: (Directed by Sulfer) – Old documentary footage that was lost shortly after it was broadcasted in the late 70s is found & harbors a dark secret.
- The Mineshaft: (Directed by Elegant Crow) – During a hunting trip on a snowy day, you and your friend split up and someone else starts talking through your walkie-talkie, this mysterious stranger needs help and takes you to an abandoned mineshaft.
- 9 games to play through each with its own unique vision, story & style.
- A hub world to walk around at your own pace, and discover VHS tapes to play!
- All games are available from the start, with no complex puzzles or hoops to jump through. We got you!
- Scares, atmosphere & a great time.
- Up-and-coming developers who have great imaginations & no restrictions on their stories.
- Based on The.Forgotten.Tapes.Analog.Nightmares-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-the.forgotten.tapes.analog.nightmares.iso (10,599,698,432 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 9.8 to 4.5 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 9.8 GB
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl