Overview of Thea For SketchUp 2 Benefits
Having biased, unbiased and interactive render modes including GPU support at your fingertips, inside SketchUp view, is a joyful experience. The plugin lets you enrich your models with highly detailed three dimensional content, breaking old limitations related to handled model complexity.
The advanced Thea material editor has been fully integrated in SketchUp, bringing all the advanced and unique features of Thea materials. The user interface has been redesigned from scratch following SketchUp’s simplicity and ease of use.
The Adjust Exposure button takes away the manual process of finding the correct exposure of the rendered image with one click. On top of that, three new exposure presets have been added for different scene types (interior, interior with sunlight, exterior).
Overview of Thea For SketchUp 2 Features
- Stereoscopic image output exports two 360-degree images for both eyes, letting you see the model in 3D using simple red-cyan glasses or VR headset.
- Additionally, there is also a Cloud material preset for adding volumetric effects on defined solid groups or components.
- Thea for SketchUp has its own point lights. The Light editing tool not only allows precise light positioning, but it can also give live feedback while rendering interactively in the main window.
- Integrate your models into a scene with a background image, introducing realistic shadows produced by IBL, Sun and Thea Point Lights. It can also produce real reflections on the ground-plane.
- Thea for SketchUp supports Photoshop PSB/PSD files (8, 16 and 32bit). This makes it possible to save multi-layer images in large formats.
- Any rendered image can be saved as an .img.thea file. This file can be reloaded inside Thea Rendering Window at any time allowing the user to resume a rendering.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Download Via Torrent Other Server
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Ultra ISO [Mount/Burn] + Rufus [Bootable]
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?