Overview of Virtual Forensic Computing v5 Benefits
VFC was first launched to the forensic community in 2007. VFC saves crucial time by enabling an investigator to recreate and interact with the “digital crime scene” within a matter of seconds.
Generic Password Reset (GPR) feature is completely separate to the legacy Password Bypass (PWB) feature and is very powerful. It works by injecting a proprietary VFC component directly into the VM. This component allows you to easily reset a local user account password or open a powerful system-level Command Prompt.
Overview of Virtual Forensic Computing v5 Features
- Launch VFC directly from existing Forensic software *.
- Bypass local Windows User Account passwords in seconds.
- Experience the “desktop” as seen by the original user.
- This can help with programs that require EFS access
- Supports mounted images, physical drives and now also VMDK files
- Supports GPT formatted disks.
- Support for Windows 3.1 – Windows 10.
- Additional support for Linux and SunSolaris.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions (VFC5 only)
- Heavy investment in R&D resulting in regular updates.
- Full phone and email support.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!