Windows 10 AIO v.2 20H2 (MN) v.19628.1.200508-1414(Insider Preview) x86-x64 en-us ru-ru May 2020
Architect:- 32bit & 64bit
size:- 2.57gb & 3.42gb
Author builds: WZT
Treatment: In-completed(Use activator from activator section)
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
* Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
Assembling made on the basis of original images from MSDN. Included in the distribution Net Framework 3.5 is enabled. The system is completely on the original installer.
It is possible to install both from under the BIOS and under the system.
Composition of assembly:
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Pro Single Language
Windows 10 Enterprise for Remote Sessions
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise
About Preview Build:
General changes & improvements
- We’re adding initial support for DNS over HTTPS, so that you can opt into using encryption when Windows makes DNS queries. Follow the instructions in this blog post to opt in as it will be off by default.
- Thanks everyone who shared feedback about the updated version of Korea Microsoft IME introduced with Build 18941. For the moment, the IME version will be returning to the previous one while we take your feedback into consideration.
- We’ve fixed an issue causing some devices fail to update with error code 0xc0000409. If you continue to experience this error, please let us know by filing new feedback in Feedback Hub.
- We’re aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
- We’re looking into reports of IIS configuration being set to default after taking a new build. You will need to back up your IIS configuration and restore it after the new build is installed successfully.
- We’re looking into reports that taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
Note : Windows 10 20H2 its an Insider Preview Build for Slow Ring ,This is an Untouched so no need of screenshots
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?