MPB Gamer Elegant Edition
(Windows10 RS5 x64)
aXeSwY & tomeCar
As you guys know MPB is short for My Private Build.. i have make this build for me…for my usage..i never have think to share it with anyone..so..if u dont like it..or u missing something in it.. u need to know that i will not fix it for u..or do next build and add something i dont like or need.. for me this build is perfect as it is..my advice to everyone –>> first try it in Virtual Machine.. then install it if u like it..
if u have installed my last MPB Build then u dont need this one..it is the same as old one..but have new tweaks like safe mod in right click.. and more right click tweaks..
have add new Game Service Tweaks.. This Build was tested for 10 days.. we didnt find anything wrong with it..
This Build is English ONLY!!
This Build is for Advanced Users Only..
What is diferent in this MPB:
- Superfech is gone (good for SSD and Gaming)..
- Action Center is gone to..
- Ribbon in File Explorer not removed
- Clock is gone..
- Right Click Tweaks added
- 10 themes added
Build : Windows 10 Pro RS5 v.1809.17763.348 En-Us x64 ESD Pre-Activated
- Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus
- Or burn to DVD-DR at slow speed
- how to change keyboard layout! —–>> Check This HERE
- Microsoft keyboard layout creator
- Install process is Automated but you need to press Enter Button —->> HERE
- Microphone will work..but volumen you can’t adjust (for some mic dont work at all) working on Fix..
- i have info aXe about sound problem.. hes working on it
- and about network problem..he say there is no problem.. only u need to manual install driver
File Size: 1.3GB
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?