Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 v.1809.17763.1217 x86-x64 en-us 14th May 2020
Program Version & Release : 1809.17763.1217 & 05/14/20
Build Author : LeX_6000
Official website: Microsoft
Interface language: English
Treatment: included activator (KMSoffline) or Use your choice of activator
Processor: at least 1.5 GHz;
RAM: from 2 GB (x86) or from 4 GB (x64);
Hard disk space: from 16 GB (x86) or 32 GB (x64);
Video adapter: DirectX version 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver;
Screen Resolution: 800×600 and higher.
In the distribution, 2 assemblies are provided for a choice of x86 and x64,
with different languages, download the desired one (there will be no association).
Builds are based on official Microsoft images (17763.1):
Actual updates from the central office at the time of assembly creation were integrated:
May 14, 2020 (without KB4494174 – Intel microcode updates).
After installation, OS version 17763.1217.
Removed the main telemetric and resource-intensive components.
• Integration of updates and removal of components was performed using DISM
• Since the assemblies are based on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 images , they do not initially have :
– Metro (Modern) applications
– EDGE Browser
– Microsoft Store
– Cortana (but there are components for Search)
– All this is missing by default!
• Integrated current updates from the central office on 05/14/2020 (KB4549947, KB4551853, KB4537759)
• The .NET Framework 3.5 is enabled and 4.8 is integrated (KB4486153 + KB4552930)
• MSDaRT Tools is integrated in WinRE.wim
The parameters for “Default User” are applied , that is, when creating a user, these parameters will be applied:
• Disable the WSearch service
• Disable the Meltdown and Specter fixes
• Delete the 3D print and 3D Edit context menus
• Correct the registration of the AppID JumpViewExecuteHelper
(detected by entering the administration -> component services -> DCOM settings)
• Display the “This computer” icon on the desktop
• Open “This computer” in windows Explorer
• Show hidden files, folders and drives
• Display color elements Titles windows
• Disable sticky keys Shift after 5 clicks
• Using 100% image quality wallpaper
• Remove the label from the search menu under WinX lane th input
• Disable autorun deferral applications
• Do not show the View button problems
• Do not show recently used folders and files on the quick access toolbar
• Add the Control Panel shortcut to the Win + X menu (RMB Start menu)
• Add the Explorer shortcut to the Taskbar (AutoUnattend.xml)
• Add the Internet Explorer shortcut on the Taskbar (AutoUnattend.xml)
• Disable Clipboard Log, Action Log, Timeline (SetupComplete.cmd)
• The “Windows \ WinSxS \ Backup” folder is cleaned of debris
• The WIM file is converted to ESD
• It is recommended to install it with the Internet turned off, to configure Update Center first
Enabled and disabled optional Windows components (you can enable or disable):
• .NET Framework 3.5
• Components of previous versions of Windows – DirectPlay (to support older games)
• Internet print
client • Working folder client (synchronization of folders in LAN)
• Support for remote differential compression API (reduces traffic in LAN)
• Services WCF (for sharing Net.TCP ports)
• Net.TCP Port Sharing
• XPS Services (Printing to XPS Documents)
• XPS File Viewer (XML Paper Specification files)
• Indexing Component
All this can not be installed and returned!
• Windows Defender with all its components.
• SmartScreen – SmartScreen filter for checking and blocking files and sites. In addition to Windows Defender.
• MRT – Microsoft Removal Tool.
• Cortana – Components for Search.
(accordingly, the Search in the taskbar and the original Start menu will not work and cannot be returned!)
• ParentalControls – Parental control.
• ContentDeliveryManager – Automatically installs “proposed applications” without user permission.
• BioEnrollment – Biometrics for Windows Hello.
• PeopleExperienceHost – Component “People”.
• UnifedTelemetryClient – General Telemetry Client. Collection and sending of all data from the system to MS.
• WindowsErrorReporting – Collecting and sending debugging information about failures in MS. Works with the Telemetry Client.
• WaaSMedic – A service that enables and restores parameters and system components that are important for MS.
• Maps – Windows Maps.
• EdgeDevToolsClient – Remote debugging of the Edge browser.
• FileExplorer and FilePicker – File browser and Appointment for opening files by applications from the Store.
Unpacked on the desktop:
• Shortcut “1_KMSoffline” – KMS activator for Windows and Office (inside the ZIP archive, password 123)
• Shortcut “2_AutoSettingsPS” – Script for setting Windows
• Shortcut “3_OtherPack” – DirectX_9.0с_x86_x64, Microsoft Visual C ++ (2005-2019) _x86_x64, RuntimePack64
• Shortcut “4_OtherSettings” – Additional programs for Windows (optional)
• Shortcut “5_StartMenu” – Alternative Start menu
(all folders and files are located in Program Files \ AutoSettingsPS)
Setting (Make after installing any assembly):
After installing Windows, before entering the parameters through AutoSettingsPS, a restart is required!
Start AutoSettingsPS (shortcut on the desktop) that runs the main script with the required settings
in the window that there are 2 tuning methods:
Quick Setup – consistent application of all settings from all menus
Manual tuning – selectively applying settings in the relevant menu
Press the digit 0 (Quick Settings) then Enter, then 1 (Perform all script settings) then Enter.
A sequential application of all the script settings that are set by QuickPresets.txt will be performed.
After all the settingshave been workedout, exit the script and reboot.
1) Press the number 1 (Configs-Checks), then Enter – in turn configure all the items or selectively
2) Go to the main menu, press the number 2 (SelfMenu), then Enter – in turn configure all the items or selectively
3) Go to the main menu, press the number 4 (Update Center), then Enter – configure the central processing center and driver updates
4) The “Service” menu – is necessary for servicing Windows
After performing one or more settings in AutoSettingsPS – a reboot is required!
Installing an alternative Start menu: * StartMenu folder.
Open the shortcut “5_StartMenu” (folder Program Files \ AutoSettingsPS \ StartMenu).
Run the StartIsBack ++ xxx_RePack.exe file as administrator and install for all users.
You can not install an alternative Start menu, but the Search will not work in the original Start menu, since it has been deleted. StartIsBack ++ runs Search for programs and files.
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?