Free Download Wing FTP Server Corporate 6 full version for Windows PC is a highly functional, easy-to-use, and secure FTP Server solution used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, and Solaris.
Wing FTP Server Corporate 6 Overview
Wing FTP Server Corporate 6 is an easy-to-use, secure and reliable FTP server software for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP, giving your clients flexibility in how they connect to the server.
Furthermore, it provides admins with a web-based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
Features of Wing FTP Server Corporate 6
- You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Solaris.
- Supports FTP, FTPS(FTP with SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP server.
- Administrate your file server anytime, anywhere.
- Web file transfer like FTP client anytime, anywhere.
- You can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
- Uses the Lua scripting tasks to appoint an action at a specified time.
- Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio and bandwidth.
- Multiple Languages
- Support for iOS/Andriod
- Drag & Drop Uploading
- Share your files with direct web links
The supported transfer protocols are listed as follows:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
- Unlimited accounts number
- Unlimited concurrent connections
- Database storage of accounts via ODBC
- Database storage of accounts via Mysql
- Event Manager
- Task schedulers with lua script
- Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory)
- LDAP Authentication
- All features in the secure edition
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more