Free Download ZWCAD Mechanical for manufacturing provides excellent tools such as shaft generator, tolerance dimension, surface texture symbol, balloon and BOM, and standard parts for mechanical 2D sheet drawing.
Overview of ZWCAD Mechanical Benefits
The program includes 32 options to create construction lines and seven options to create construction circles. Construction lines can be used as references to create other objects and make drafting easier. You can add a centerline to a circle or rectangle by selecting objects. Centerlines can be drawn to one single entity or multiple entities.
Power Dimension makes dimensioning easier with abbreviated dialog boxes that control and expand only the variables relevant to manufacturing and integrate tolerance and fit list information. With Multiple Dimensions, you can create multiple dimensions with minimal input and properly space ordinate, parallel or symmetric items.
Overlapping dimensions can be automatically spaced apart appropriately. It determines the suitable distance from the dimensioned object, making the linear dimensions look neat and clear. Mechanical symbols include surface texture symbols, datum identifiers and targets, taper, center hole, and weld symbols, significantly saving your time and improving your design accuracy.
Overview of ZWCAD Mechanical Features
- Professional Mechanical 2D Sheet Drafting
- Easy-to-use and Seamless DWG Compatibility
- Detect dimension overlap and determine a suitable distance
- Quickly design by using mechanical symbols
- Easily generate balloons and BOM
- Associative Balloon and BOM
- Intelligent Drawing Environment
- Enterprise and international standards support
- Layer management and layer mapping
- Multiple borders and adaptive scaling
- Mechanical Parts and Generator
- Extended Drawing Tools for Manufacturing
- Reusable detailing tools
- Draw Groove quickly and accurately
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 CPU or higher (recommended)
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free space on OS disk, 2 GB free space in the installation
- GPU: 1GB or more (recommended)